Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ride To Work, 1st Day ...

Was contemplating of cycling to work ever since I came across Rezdrake and Akmal's blogs, and sure enough, I managed to prepare and get myself mentally ready for it today ... it was fun and relaxing, and having people stared at me as if I am one lunatic being out early in the morning cycling was mind boggling. It seems that over here, many are not used to seeing people wearing helmets and gloves cycling to work, cars are honking, some motorcyclists stared and looked at me wondering why this cyclist is among them, and best of all, the funny look I got from my friends at work.....hahahaha.

It's not that far, I mean the distance from my house to my workplace, maybe around 2 to 3 km, and I took my own sweet time enjoying the ride, and this is the data I got from my GH-625M GPS Sports Training Watch about my trip...







6 comments:

  1. Bro, got to your blog after following the link from Akmal's bike park. I noticed that you have my photo at the top of the page on the blog. I'm ok for my photos to be used for non-commercial purposes by friends, but perhaps you could (a) ask for permission and (b) attribute the photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mistake....so sorry for my ignorance...completely silly of me for not acknowledging and asking permission, please accept my apology, bro....
    If I may ask, which blog of yours did I get the pic coz it has been a year since I googled for that pic ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. found it....I'll acknowledge your photo as promised ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. to those who came across this comment, I humbly acknowledge the property right of the photo at the top of the page of this blog which belongs to joeadnan (http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeadnan/727041481/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rock & roll. BTW, I have a good friend from SDAR 82-86. You may know him as Kunta Kinte.

    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I know him, Kunta Kinte ... hahaha, it has been a very looong time since I last heard that name :=)

    ReplyDelete