Tuesday, December 15, 2009

1 Entry, Multiple Events ....

It has been quite sometimes since I last update my blog, time constraint can be the so-called culprit for this. The pics below will tell everything .....


This was taken during one of my nite rides, can't remember exactly when ...



My son with his school bike...



Had my pic taken by my son, this was behind Taman Uda ...nice view



I joined up with Chan NXT, Achong, Tandope and one more guy, can't catch his name, sorry .... somewhere at Ladang Tebu, near Politeknik Tanjung Pauh, berehat sat ....



Still taking our own sweet time, tengah panas ni ..



The view from where we came ...



Three rider tegar :O)



Achong siap posing lagi tu ...



Not sure what Achong was thinking at that moment ...



Chan NXT posing ...



Downhill section after a long and tiring climb ...more pics about the trail can be found here



a well deserved view, pic courtesy of Tandope






Me and Acong



Registered myself for Kayuhan Warisan Taiping ....

1 comment: