Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mavic Cruize ... the next buy?






My worn out cheap sport shoes just couldn't cope with the pressure (literally) of mountain biking...so, now I am in the midst of getting a new one that can withstand the test of hard pedaling for a couple of years. Found out about this Mavic Cruize shoes, looks and feels just nice for both on and off road. Still, I need more opinions before committing myself to it. 


There are other well known brands with varied price tags, this is where I need opinions. The footwear must serve two functions, mtb and also for daily use...so that I can kill two birds with just one stone...


Nearly two weeks now since the last time I sat on the saddle, rain and family commitment ... so it's going back to square one again .... sigh....


Camnala nak masuk Jamboree kalau camni...mesti semput tahap gaban...tak pun pitam tengah jalan nanti....



No comments:

Post a Comment