Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Rainy Season ...& A Call from UUM

It was a welcome sight yesterday as the weather was just perfect for a quick ride. That was during the day and I was hoping it will continue till the night as I plan to ride after Isyak prayer. I made my move at 8.45pm, but the heaven opened up as I passed through Giant Bukhori ... :O((((
Had to pedal back home in the rain ... only showed 3.6km covered, isk, isk, isk ...

Just received  a call from UUM regarding my part time application to teach English Communication 1 for undergraduates during the semester break. Will start on the 30th Nov right till 8th Dec from 8am to 5pm. It was the same last year but I had international students back then. Some of the pics I took last year with them ...


Indonesians, Thais, Nigerians a few Malaysians from Sabah, Sarawak, Terengganu...

Delighted that it was time to go back home for the semester break ...


Final exam that they have to pass so as to go to the next level ... ECOM 2

No comments:

Post a Comment