Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mesyuarat Akhir Tahun 2009 & My Shimano MT32 SPD Shoes

The usual event that I have to endure year in year out since i started working in 1993. Perkara yg sama aje yg aku dah tau....meaning that I knew what to expect. The good thing is, the long holidays are just around the corner. More time with Merida....


surat panggilan mesyuarat ...



just about to start ...


only a few male species still present here ... me included ...

I managed to get a hold of Shimano MT32 SPD shoes to replace my "koyak" old sport shoes. Hope it will stand the test of time and endure whatever I have in store during my mtb outings. Great shoes for non-mtb activities too....meaning I could wear it for "jalan-jalan cari makan" with my family.


Description:
Ideal leisure / trail shoe suitable for off- or on-road adventure in a modern design.
Thick EVA midsole for better shock absorption and durability.

Trekking style rubber tread gives added grip when walking.
Reinforced nose for added protection and durability.
Complete with a built in laces holder to keep them out of the way of chainrings.
Reflective detailing helps keep you more visible in low light conditions.






No comments:

Post a Comment