Friday, November 6, 2009

On a rainy Friday morning ....

Two of my friends have shown interest in joining me with mtb activities. One is planning to buy a complete bike, the other is still contemplating whether to use his daughter's mtb frame and build it bit by bit (????). I don't really see the logic of him trying to start from scratch...and the old frame is not really suitable for him...guess I have to do a bit of persuasive action to knock him into common sense.

Alor Star has been raining almost daily .... so, I only managed to have 1 night ride throughout this week, sigh. Received a very good advise from a "sifu" on my riding style, no wonder I could not cope with their average speed of 25 to 35 kmh everytime I joined them for their dose of nite ride either to Kuala Kedah or Jitra.


1 comment: